Cardboard is most maker's first material...
Create a gigantic structure that will be played with and enhanced for many days. Everybody loves a box fort. Kids and adults alike will spend hours playing in this massive creation, inventing games and telling stories.
Includes all materials, special tapes, recyclable floor coverings, markers and tools. The build is guided by our team to keep things safe and robust but the ideas all come from your guests and participants.
Ideal for a school, large summer camp or museum where a temporary installation is valuable. The kids don't take anything home except memories and some epic stories about the one time that they got to build a fort as big as...
Ontario Curriculum Intersections:
This program can be adapted to emphasize or demonstrate learning objectives in the following broad categories:
- Science & Engineering
- Strong and stable structures
- Designing to the limits of the materials
- Fastener types and styles and their consequences
- Durability of creations version intricacy
- Communicating ideas and collaborating on large builds
- Negotiating how two different pieces would connect
- Games invented while playing in the result
Note: Draw-bridges are optional.